Successful high school juniors and seniors from our year-long programs apply for paid summer internships at top tech companies. Interns utilize their front-end coding, prototyping, software testing, and leadership skills to gain hands-on work experience and training for a future career.
- Junior or senior in high school intending to further pursue coding or computer science
- Participation in C/I small group mentoring and coaching programs
- Four-week experience from July 11 – August 4
Shadowships allow high school sophomores and juniors to spend four days in a tech office shadowing an employee while working on a short project.
- Sophomore or junior in high school intending to further pursue coding or computer science
- Participation in C/I small group mentoring and coaching program
- Four-day experience during the weeks of July 18 or July 25
INTERN SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- Quality assurance / software testing training with partner CK-12
TO HOST AN INTERN OR A SHADOWSHIP:
- Fill out the interest form below
- The C/I Program Team will follow up with you to arrange a meeting